Bitcoinsiders provides information about the world of Cryptocurrency and helps those who want to invest in Cryptocurrency to become familiar with it. Bitcoin and altcoins (Crypocurrency) has been my passion since 2013 and I share my knowledge to help others make the right choice in this world where it is becoming increasingly difficult to choose. For both novice investors and advanced Bitcoinsiders, I share useful information. For questions I refer to mail or chat.
With the following partners you can buy Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency cheaply! You can click on the link in the overview to go directly to the website:
- Bitvavo (new exchange office that still hires people and sells for low amounts)
- Bitrush (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether, Dash, BCash)
- Bitonic (safe, fast and cheapest partner for buying Bitcoin via iDEAL).
- Litebit (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero and all other major Cryptocurrency purchases).
- Anycoindirect (Bitcoin, Ether, Monero, Litecoin, Dash and many more)
- BTCDirect (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin)
- Satos (Buying Bitcoin without an account quickly and easily)
At the following exchanges (partners to trade in cryptocurrency) you can go for good service and low fees:
- KuCoin (TOP new exchange that still takes on customers and grows quickly with good bonuses)
- Binance (many cryptocurrencies, good volumes and the largest exchange)
- YoBit (countless cryptocurrencies on one exchange)
- Cryptopia (small exchange with almost all cryptocurrencies)
Storing your Cryptocurrency is best stored on a Nano Ledger S which is the most secure hardware wallet on the market. Read more about creating a hardware wallet. If you want to read more about altcoins such as buying altcoins, which altcoins are interesting and a guide on how to use altcoins, go to Crypto-gids.nl.